BIKESTAR Original Premium Safety Sport Kids Bike Bicycle -Cruiser Edition
✔ HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS: Sealed ISO Bottom Bracket with CrMo square axle and bearing shells of wrought iron
✔ PROPER DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN: Ergonomically correct bike saddle that is adjustable to rider height as well as the proper angle to maximize stability and safety
✔ SAFETY FIRST: Backpedalling brake – a necessity for a child’s bike of this size and a child-friendly handbrake. Certified non-toxic safety steering wheel handles with an additional child’s hand protection device
Specifications of BIKESTAR Original Premium Safety Sport Kids Bike Bicycle -Cruiser Edition
Sealed ISO Bottom Bracket with CrMo square axle and bearing shells of wrought iron
* Premium Design Crank just as in high-priced bikes
* 40.6cm (16 Inch) XL Pneumatic Cruiser-Tyres on painted high-quality lightweight Alloy Rims
* Safety Reflectors All Around at the front, back, the wheels and on the pedals
* Backpedalling Brake – a necessity for a child’s bike of this size!
* Modern and stable Steel Tube Cruiser Framework with an Impact Resistant Glitter Metallic Paint finish
* Equipped with Ball Bearing, fully adjustable steering (for both height and angle)
* Premium Child’s Bike Saddle that is adjustable to height as well as the proper angle to maximize comfort, stability and safety
* Certainly it comes with Certified Non-Toxic Safety Steering Handles
* Brake handgrips have an adjustment function that makes it more Suitable For Children
* Equipped with a Side Stand and a Bike Bell
You may love to read other scooters from Bikestar
- BIKESTAR Original Premium Safety Sport Kids Bike Bicycle -Cruiser Edition
- BIKESTAR Original Premium Safety Sport Kids Bike Bicycle – Classic Edition
Questions and Answers of BIKESTAR Original Premium Safety Sport Kids Bike Bicycle -Cruiser Edition
Question: So, this bike is made of steel. Got it, thanks. What are the pros & cons of steel vs. aluminum bike frames?
Answer: In general Aluminum bikes are lighter in weight.
Question: Love the bike, don’t love the graphics. Are they stickers we add or are they painted on?on
Answer: Stickers but might be hard to come off looks like covered in clear paint maybe a heat gun will take them off
Question: The Bikestar training wheels currently available on Amazon get terrible reviews. Can someone recommend good training wheels that will definitely fit?
Answer: Sorry we have not put the bike together yet, so I can not answer your question.
Question: Is this hard to assemble ? Does it have many parts?
Answer: No problem at all. Just basic assembling skills
Question: My daughter is turing 5 and about 43 inches in height ..would a 16 in. bike fit her?
Answer: I believe that it should fit with room for growth. Adjusting seat/Handel Bars if necessary. My Granddaughter (4 Yr, Old) is about 43 Inches in height. The 16 inch Bikestar is a good fit.
Question: Is the art painted on or decals? I love this bike but we’re a no skulls kind of family!
Answer: They appear to be decals but are under the final clear coating. To be honest, I’ve never paid attention to the skulls and my daughter has never mentioned them to me. I also purchased the white and orange bike with hibiscus flowers. Both are super cute and get lots of compliments from the neighborhood. Very sturdy bikes.
Question: Does it come assembled?
Answer: Not fully assembled. I believe we just had to attach the seat, handle bars, pedals, and wheels.
Question: Is there any way you can ship to the uk. My daughter had this same bike which she loved and it’s been stolen. We would be happy to pay shipping
Answer: For shipments of this item to the UK we would like to point to Amazon.co.uk where our partner Star-Trademarks sell this model too. I hope this helps!
Question: What age or size child is this suggested for?
Answer: My daughter is the tallest 5 year old at her school (she’ll be 6 in 5 mo.) and I recently had to adjust handle bars to max while seat still has adjustment. Very sturdy.
Question: What is the bike frame made of? Aluminum or steel?
Question: I’m looking to get this bike for my daughter. She is going on 4 years old and is about 35 in tall. Will this bike be a good fit now and in the future?
Answer: I got this bike for my daughter when she was 5. It was a perfect fit. I have adjusted the seat up a little since then as she has grown. She should get another 2 years use out of it. The bike is built like a tank and is much better quality than other cheap bikes.