Razor Pro Model Scooter reviews
Razor Pro Model Scooter is designed for pro-riders or the riders who want to learn tricks and jump stuff. Its better durability than other Razor scooters has been tested by many riders. Thanks to its adjustable handlebar, it can fit from kids over 6 to adults. So it earns a lot of favors of both kids and parents. Razor Pro Model Scooter steers easily, rides smooth & quiet and is built sturdily. It is very easy to install and takes less than 10 minutes. Since it is designed for pro riders specifically, it is made of 100% aircraft-grade aluminum that makes it outlast most other kick scooters. Here we are going to discuss its pros and cons in detail and hope it help you save a bunch of time.
Razor Pro Scooter has seven product lines, namely beast, black label 3.0, black label 4.0, El Dorado, Pro II, Pro XX and Ultra Pro. Each Razor scooter has some modifications on the design, color, age of use, max weight support…
Razor Pro Scooter Beast (most popular)
The Razor Pro Scooter Beast is designed for both kids (from age of 8+) and adult use, made with pro features such as aircraft aluminum frame and poly urethane wheels, lightweight (only 7.6 lbs). This scooter is durable and affordable which is considered as one of the greatest kick scooter for commuting daily.
Specifications of the beast model
- Aircraft-grade aluminum frame
- Soft rubber grips
- Fixed riser handlebars, width 17.75″, height 21.5″
- Deck: Width 4″, length 19″
- Metalized urethane wheels
- Pro-style rear fender brake
Razor Ultra Pro Model Scooter (for skilled users)
Razor Ultra Pro Model Scooter elevates a lot of features for better performance such as wider bars and deck, a comfort spring break, lighter overall weight and pro-grade components including the triple clamp Pytel Compression System.
- Max: 220 lbs
- Age: 8+
- Color: Silver
- Product weight: 6.95 lbs
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 26.8″ L x 9.6″ W x 22.7″ H
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice
Full Feature List
- Anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum frame
- Soft rubber grips
- Fixed T-style handlebars, width 20.9″, height 21.7″
- Extruded aluminum with concave and square sides deck, width 4.25”, length 19.9”
- Triple clamp Pytel Compression System (PCS)
- Threadless fork
- 83 degree headtube angle
- 14-spoke, 100 mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 30 bearings
- Rear comfort spring brake
- Full deck grip tape artwork designed by Team Razor Pro Rider John Radtke
Pros and cons of Razor Pro Model Scooter
|Pros +||Cons –|
Excellent durability is one of best benefits when talking about Razor scooter. No matter what tricks you do with this scooter, it still stays together. It could take a lot of damage, crashes, spills and wipe outs. Due to its double clamp, a better reinforcement system, it provides amazing durability that others don’t.
Fantastic For Doing Tricks
This is the other most popular feature found in Razor Pro scooter. It can take both normal jumps and high level stunts.
Its affordable price is one of the primary reasons why it becomes popular
A few users feel the direction is a little misleading.
the wheels were small and they may get stuck in some grooves.
Overall, Razor Pro Model Scooter is a super sturdy kick scooter with the cheap price. It is extremely good for the pro riders who love doing tricks. If you plan to buy a kick scooter like Razor A, why not pay an extra $10 for Razor Pro Model.
- razor ultra pro scooter
- razor pro scooter
- razor ultra pro stunt scooter
- razor black label ultra pro scooter
- razor ultra pro headset
- razor ultra lo pro scooter
- razor ultra pro bars